The call for speakers at APIC 2018 is now open! Spread your knowledge about infection prevention and control and take advantage of extra benefits that come with being a conference speaker.
Position yourself as a leader in infection prevention, educate your peers, and contribute to the field by presenting at APIC 2018. Our conference features 90+ educational sessions presented by leading experts across multiple topic tracks.
The call for speakers is open through Monday, August 7, 2017.
Speaker benefits include airfare and hotel accommodations. Session formats include 30 and 60 minute concurrent sessions, as well workshops two and a half hours in length. Submit presentation proposals that detail new scientific research in infection prevention and highlight innovative successes and best practices. Submission categories include:
- Surveillance and technology
- Emerging science, research and application
- Leadership and professional development
- Public policy/public reporting
- Alternate care settings (ambulatory, long-term care, long-term acute care, etc.)
- Specialty patient populations (immunocompromised, transplant, pediatric, dialysis, psychiatric, etc.)
- Other entrepreneurial, innovative infection preventionists’ successes and best-practice tools
Proposals must be submitted online and received no later than 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, August 7, 2017. Late entries will not be accepted. For more information on submission requirements and assistance with questions, please read the official Call for Speakers.
APIC values our relationships with our vendor partners and supports submissions for presentation as long as they uphold the guiding principles put forth by APIC. APIC will not endorse any commercial product or service.