Read all of the APIC 2018 Annual Conference press releases.
Please access the press releases as they are posted. Click here for more information about APIC’s media policies.
APIC 2018 Awards
- APIC honors West Virginia infection prevention expert with its highest award
- Thomas Jefferson University nursing professor receives APIC’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- South Carolina infection control professional to be honored for distinguished service
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare Vice President receives APIC’s Healthcare Administrator Award
- APIC 2018 Film Festival winner demonstrates proper surgical attire to keep patients safe
- APIC honors its 2018 Heroes of Infection Prevention
- Parent cleansing paramount prior to skin-to-skin care
- Pre-delivery risk factors associated with C-section infections
- Markers, erasers, and germs, oh my!
- New study identifies gaps in infection prevention and control at critical access hospitals
- New studies demonstrate effective infection control strategies for measles and mumps outbreaks
- Nurses: The missing link in antimicrobial stewardship strategy
If you have any questions, please contact: Shannon Quinn, 202- 683-3160, email@example.com or Liz Garman, 202-365-7421, firstname.lastname@example.org.