A Message from the APIC President and CEO
The challenges facing the infection prevention and epidemiology community are consistently growing in number and complexity. APIC 2018 will arm you with the real-world solutions you can take back to your facility – from best practices for keeping patients safe to emerging organisms, to guidance for how to appropriately respond to government mandates.
That’s why it is vital that you join us in Minneapolis, June 13-15, for APIC 2018, the 45th Annual Conference. It’s here where you can find what you need to meet the infection control challenges of today and be prepared for those of tomorrow. We hope you will join us for:
- More than 100 educational sessions—across multiple topic tracks—taught by experts in the field.
- A networking hub of thousands of healthcare professionals and renowned infection prevention authorities.
- More than 150 scientific abstracts, plus demonstrations of the latest technology and products from 270 exhibitors.
- Navigating changing guidelines and reporting requirements, presented by government officials.
- One of the four pre-conference programs that take place on Tuesday, June 12.
There’s so much APIC 2018 has to offer so be sure to use the Program Planner and Exhibit Hall Map to help build your personalized itinerary. If you need help securing funding, be sure to download our justification documents to help convince your boss.
Allow us to personally thank you for the hard work you do and your dedication to patient safety each and every day. We look forward to you joining us in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, where together, we’ll continue on the path to a safer world through the prevention of infection.
Janet Haas, RN, CIC, FAPIC
APIC 2018 President
Katrina Crist, MBA, CAE